22 April 2013

Dangerous Animal Squarrel



A man, Bob, and his friend Joe went out hunting. This was Joes first time ever
hunting, so he was following Bobs lead.

Bob saw a small herd of deer and told Joe to stay in the exact spot he was and
to be quiet!

After a few minutes, Bob heard a loud scream. He ran back and asked Joe what
had happened.

Joe said "There was this snake and he slittered across my feet, but I never
screamed.

Then there was this bear that came up to me and snarled, but I never
screamed."

"So then what did make you scream," Bob asked, exasperated. "Well," Joe
continued, "two squirells crawled up my pants and I overheard them say,
"Should we take them home or eat em now?""
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment